Jonas Saalbach is the owner of the label Radikon, producer, DJ and artist with every breath. His techniques are not always conventional, but the result is always stunning and makes people dance around the world.
Jonas walks you through his process of sample treatment, effects, arranging and using hardware synths to spice things up. In this video you’ll find:
- How to select samples for music production
- How to process the kick with Ableton Audio FX
- How to create Bass Loops and make them unique
- Making shaker / hihat top loops
- Creating percussion grooves
- Sound design with analog synths
- Mixing and mastering
- … and more secret production tips from Jonas!
“Hey guys! My name is Jonas Saalbach and I’m in my studio in Berlin. Welcome to Production Music Live. I have something special for you today - I'm producing a track in 30-40 minutes and I almost only use samples from a sample pack by Stereo Voltage. I’ll give you a bit of insight into my work. If you have any questions after the session just comment below and I try to answer everything. Let’s get started!”