We had some requests for a remake on Deepend's style. So here's a remake of Matt Simons - Catch & Release in the Deepend Remix made in Ableton Live 9 using NI Massive.
Steps / Prerequisites:
- What you need:
- Ableton Live 9 (Standard is enough) & NI MASSIVE VST
- A drum sample pack, maybe some bongo sounds as well
- You can look for some decent Piano and Guitar sounds (eg. The Grand Piano Ableton Pack)
- Then you're good to go for a remake in this style!
- Constructing the typical deep / future house drumming with bongos (we are relying on samples from our "Deep Premium Pack")
- Adding in piano and guitar sounds for a smooth round-up
Watch the full tutorial here:
- Check our Future House Preset Pack for NI MASSIVE: http://bit.ly/pml_s_massive_vol6
- Get our "Deep Premium Vol. 1" Drum Pack here: http://bit.ly/pml_s_deeppremium
- Additionally, we’re offering our remake template: http://bit.ly/pml_s_tmp_catch
Matt simons deepend Remake Ableton Live, Robin Schulz felix jaehn Ableton Live, Sugar how you get so fly, matt simons catch release deepend remix Remake Ableton, How to sound like matt simons catch release deepend remix, deepend Template, deepend .als midi midis free