New Tutorial: How to create a warm "Analog" Melodic Techno Bass
In the tutorial above, Francois is sound designing a typical warm Melodic Techno Bass with an analog feel in the Arturia Mini VST. You will learn how to create the sound and which effects are crucial for this genre. Artists like Victor Ruiz, Stephan Bodzin or the whole Afterlife crew use them regularly and it is easy to do.
Struggling with the basics?
If you'd like to learn the basics of creating signature sounds for Melodic Techno, as well as advanced techniques and tricks, feel free to join our self-paced online courses:
- A complete beginner friendly online course
- 30+ video tutorials in 3h+ online video sessions with lifetime-access
- Expertly created presets for Melodic Techno, Techno and Underground Club Productions.
- 100+ MIDI Files
- 100+ Drum Samples for Melodic Techno
- 110+ Presets for the Arturia Mini VST
Intro: Harmony & Chord Progressions Course
Keywords: Sound Design, Arturia Mini VST, Melodic Techno, Stephan Bodzin, Victor Ruiz, Afterlife Records