Let's go through some techniques helping you produce drops like "Don't Let Me Down" only using Massive and Ableton Live 9 Standard
What we used:
- Constructing a powerful layered Future Bass chord synth within Massive - here we are creating two layers, one to focus on the mono power, the other one to accompany on the stereo sides.
- Making a solid trap bass plus a corresponding sub-bass in Massive which fits the main synth
- Creating heavy Future Bass Drums - focussing especially on the sound of the snare - the sample should contain a tonal element
- Adding a reverbed "top lead" sound, creating more room.
- Adding vocal layers to "imitate" the missing vocal parts
- Grab this Ableton Live & Massive project file
- Grab the Preset Pack: Massive Future Bass used in this template
- 4h+ Beginners course: Producing a TRACK from START TO FINISH
- 5h+ Intermediate course: Future Bass Track from START TO FINISH
- Serum Presets: Future Bass
keywords: Ableton Live Template, .als file download, chill trap future bass vibes, nghtmr, cashmere cat, san holo, the chainsmokers dont let me down illenium remix, how to produce like illenium, how to sound like illenium don't let me down, free .als midi files download, ableton alp free download, massive vst chill trap vibes presets free download, zipped ableton file