Learn all techniques to produce professional Techno tracks in 3 online courses.
Analog Techno Bundle
ANALOG BUNDLE VOL 1
- DEEP MOODS -
Start with club-ready samples and synth presets. Handcrafted for Techno.
Learn from typical Techno Arrangements in 4 project files. Make them yours!
Give your tracks a pro finish with the right mixing & mastering skills.
3 ONLINE COURSES
- LEARN THE TECHNIQUES -
FROM START TO FINISH
- Course: Analog Melodic Techno
Start To Finish. Starting from nothing we are creating drums, sounds, fx, chords, arrangements, until we have a finished, mixed & mastered track. Follow along the full production process. While going through all important stages of the production, everything will be explained in detail.
- Pick up tricks and skills, save valuable time. Learn new techniques and apply them to your own productions right away!
MIXING & MASTERING
- We asked Mixing Engineer Guido Werner from Amsterdam to take our track "Analog Moods" and perform a professional mixing and mastering on it. We asked him to use all his favorite VST Plugins for this purpose with one condition:
- Record, explain and comment on everything you do while working on this project - and that's exactly what he did.
- Now you have the chance to look over his shoulder - this class is fire!
- Sound Design. Starting with the basics, you will learn how to make sounds that fit perfectly, develop your own presets and sound unique.
- Follow along the full sound design process. While going through all important stages of creating sounds, everything will be explained in detail.
- Pick up tricks and skills, save valuable time. Learn new techniques and apply them to your own productions right away.
4 ANALOG TEMPLATES
- LEARN FROM FULLY ARRANGED TRACKS -
ANALOG ROOMS - Melodic Techno Template
Inspired by the style of Fckng Serious and artists like Boris Brechja. Ableton Live 9.7.7 Standard. Arturia Mini V3 (or higher).
ZULU - Melodic Techno Template
Inspired by the style of labels like Afterlife and Steyoyoke. Ableton Live 9.7.7 Standard. Arturia Mini V3 (or higher).
SAMPLE & PRESET PACKS
- THE PERFECT SOUND -
Professional Analog Sample Pack with more than 550 state-of-the-art analog one shot samples.
One Shot Samples and Loops will help you kick-start your production and get the best groove right from the start.
Artists Edition. Pack compiled by John Lead for Melodic Deep, Melodic Techno, Dark Techno Productions.
550+ Samples 137 Bass Shots 70 Atmos 116 Leads 146 FX 92 Synth Drums
- Melodic Techno Arturia Mini V3 Sound Pack
- Professional Melodic Techno Sound Pack inspired by the style of artists like Rodriguez Jr., Olander, Bodzin, Afterlife.
- Presets, Samples, Midi Files, Ableton Projects. Ready-to-use pack for you to save valuable time and create professional sound.
- Perfect pack to produce professional, warm and 'analog' moog-ish growling club tracks. Apply to your own productions right away.
Here's exactly what you're getting
- 110+ MIDI Files (one for each preset plus drum loops)
- 100+ Drum Samples for Melodic Techno
- 100+ Presets for Arturia Mini V3
- 30 Bass Sounds
- 20 Leads Presets
- 20 Pads Presets
- 20 Plucks / Keys Presets
- 10 Effects Presets
- + 10 Bonus Zulu Presets
- (for each preset we have an Ableton Rack Preset adding effects to the raw synth sounds)
- 8 Ableton Beats Construction Kits / Ableton Live 9.7.2+ Projects (Melodic Techno Beats produced with the pack presets to show you how to use them right and get the most out of the pack (listen to them in the demo))
Construction Kit Previews
These construction kits are included in the pack.
CUT YEARS OFF THE LEARNING CURVE
Avoid time consuming errors and produce like the Pro's from the start.
- You want to see the complete production process step by step?
- You are interested in producing tracks, beats, sound designs, or any other music on your own in a professional way?
- You're looking to understand the deeper levels of Ableton Live & Productions?
- You like to see how to start from scratch going all the way to the finished, mixed & mastered product.
In the last 10 years and thousands of hours producing, we have gathered a lot of knowledge and a gigantic sound & sample library. You will learn step by step how to write, produce, mix, master and finish your Techno tracks. Get the full knowledge in step-by-step online courses and ready-to-use sound packs. Using these resources, you're enabled to speed up your learning process and develop excellent music production skills.
Professional Ableton Project Files. Deconstruct ready-to-release tracks and apply the techniques.
Samples to kick-start your production and get the best groove with the best sample right from the start.
MIDI Packs. Save valuable writing time with these ready to use chords, leads, hi-hats, snare-rolls,..
Amazing Preset Sound Packs. Ready-to-use presets for you to create professional sound.
- CHOOSE YOUR DOWNLOADS -
TECHNO BUNDLE VOL 2
Watch at your own pace online - life-time access!
✓ 4 Techno Project Files
Get inspired by a certain sound, arrangement or chord & melody and use it right away!
✓ 2 Techno Sample Packs
880+ Royalty Free Sounds, Presets & Midis
Tip: You already bought some courses / packs and want to upgrade to the full pack? Get in touch for your custom offer!
✓ All Courses Bundle (FL Studio excluded)
✓ 142h+ online video sessions with lifetime-access
✓ Project Files, Samples, Presets needed to follow courses are included.
✓ All Sounds (FL Studio templates excluded)
✓ All Templates
✓ All Sound Packs
✓ All MIDI Packs
✓ Complete Collection of PML Sound Packs.
✓ (save more than 70% compared to single prices)
Tip: You already bought some courses / packs and want to upgrade? Get in touch for your custom offer!
Frequently Asked Questions
When do the courses start and finish?
The courses start now and never end! These are completely self-paced online courses - you decide when you start and when you finish. You will receive all content instantly after signing up, and you have lifetime access and can go through the course whenever you’d like.
How long do I have access to the courses?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to the courses for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Do I need to own specific Software / Plugins / Packs?
Where will I be able to log into my course?
The courses are hosted on another server. Once you've bought a course, you'll be getting a mail saying "Redeem your copy of "Course …"". Follow the "Confirm your account" link in that mail and you will end up on the course-platform. There, you'll need to pick your password and log in. Your profile info will be already prepared for you. You can then always log in here:
If you already have a courses account, the new course will be added to your profile (assuming you buy it using the same email address associated with that account). If you have an account but buy a new course using a different email, get in touch and we will manually add it to your existing account.
There is one way of watching videos offline for example if you are travelling with an iPad and you are not always within reach of a stable internet connection: We have activated the option of MyTeachable accounts on our videos so you can watch videos offline through the “Teachable Online Courses” iOS App.
I already own some courses/packs. Can I upgrade?
What software is required?
Ableton Live 9.7 Standard or higher
Arturia Mini V3 (184.108.40.206 or higher)
„When I start a new track, I almost always start with PML sounds and templates!“
Attila - The Sixteenth Bar
Listen to his Soundcloud
MORE STUDENT FEEDBACK
"I've been a member of your courses for a bit over a year now and really really enjoying it. I've enrolled to a couple of courses, and your methodology is clear, instructive, and creative and really helps me to get on with my production.
I've surfed the Internet over and over and nothing comes close to your courses, so thumbs up, and keep up the good work!"
"Your courses and tutorials are the best I’ve seen. And I’ve been taking classes here and there for more time than I care to admit.
￼You have made the obstacles of music theory, compression, side chaining, eq, far more easier to understand. The fact that you use all Ableton effects makes the tutorials even better. Will be taking more lessons when I can afford it and have the time. "
"Just completed the “Deep House Track from Start To Finish” - Course and wanted to say it's excellent - well done! Best course I've done by a mile.
I learned masses, especially motivating as the track itself is a great piece of music. Francois your tuition is smart, concise and you always have the learner in mind. Also really liked your approach to production and impressed with your knowledge of both production and theory.
Thanks and keep up the good work!"