Analog Zulu - Techno Ableton Template
Read first: Description & Specifications
- Template 1: "Analog Zulu" Techno Style Ableton Template by PML (zipped Ableton Live 9 .als file and project)
- Software, DAW: Ableton Live 9.7.2 Standard
- VSTs: Arturia Mini V3 (126.96.36.199 or higher)
- 20+ Drum Samples inside
- all used Arturia Mini V3 Presets inside (20+)
- Process: After your purchase you will receive an email with your personal download link. Make sure you have the mentioned necessary software and plugins installed on your system.
- All used samples are part of the zipped project file (drum samples as well).
- License: All Rights not expressly granted to the user are reserved. See Licensing Agreement.
- Add "Arturia Mini V3 Sound Pack - Melodic Techno" (100+ Presets (with effect racks), 110+ MIDI files, 100+ Drum Samples, 8 Ableton Beat Templates for Melodic Techno) at 20% off - This is the sound pack we use to produce professional Melodic Techno club tracks.
- Add 800+ Deep Premium Vol. 2 Drum Samples (pack we used for this template as well)
Also available now:
(Presets, MIDIs, Drum Samples, Preset Racks, Ableton Beat Construction Kits)
Also available: START TO FINISH Course Analog Melodic Techno (using Ableton + Arturia Mini V3)
Keywords: berlin deep techno, Zulu, Stephan Bodzin Style, Jeudi Records, rodriguez jr style, stil vor talent, stephan bodzin style bass sound, lead sound, remake ableton template, animal picnic, pan pot, inspired style ableton .als, midis, presets, remix - techno stems, odd concept, diynamic, odd behavior stems, analog bass, analogue
What people say:
@prodmusiclive Whoa ~ your courses are the best investment I've made in some time !! Game on.— Micheal Beaulieu (@michealbphoto) October 11, 2017
Big shout out to @prodmusiclive for their ridiculously good tutorials on learning how to produce! You made it seem so much easier :')
— Raheem D (@RaheemDTV) 29. September 2016
@prodmusiclive The stephan bodzin & adriatique videos (sound design) is AMAZING!! More of these series please!!!!!— Rafael C. V. (@Rafaelcv88) September 5, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions:
After your purchase you will receive an email with your personal download link - it will be sent to the email you use for the purchase. Check your spam folder if you don’t see the email, and if you have any issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you have the mentioned necessary software, packs and plugins installed on your system.
Don't worry, you don’t need to have a Paypal account to purchase any of our courses / products. You can also simply use your credit card. For some transactions, we process payments through Paypal’s site, without the need of actually having an account there. If your having trouble with Paypal try using a different internet browser or device/computer. Email email@example.com for any questions regarding this.
By scrolling up, you’ll find a section called "Read first: Description & Specifications“. It contains the specific info for this product. Make sure you have the mentioned necessary software, packs and plugins installed on your system.
We are available to help you with any questions, get in touch via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes absolutely. It’s always the best value (better than bulking up single orders in your cart).
This is not possible. All rights not expressly granted to the user are reserved. See our Licensing Agreement for further info.