Melodic Techno Start to Finish Academy - what has been added:
- A full album worth of editable Ableton Project Files. You now have 11 tracks as project files (why use project files? Read the paragraph below!). Taking into account the 2023 Modern Melodic Techno sound, we’ve added 7 fully produced tracks as Ableton Project files only using Ableton + one more 3rd party synth.
- An extra sample pack for Vocal stutters, atmospheres and drones, to help you make your tracks sound more interesting
- Serum Presets: Extra Bass Stabs for the 2023 Melodic Techno “Festival Sound”
- Bonus Tutorial Walkthroughs, analysing arrangement structure and sound design techniques of various new project files.
Why use project files? Project files of fully produced tracks are extremely helpful to understanding the important elements of the style, genre, as well as options for structuring your arrangement. Project files can be a massive time saver when you want to draft out melodic and harmonic ideas without wanting to lose time on drum programming and effects. Simply drag in the drums group of a different project file and keep working on the idea for the harmony. You can always adjust and replace drum elements later. But you don’t lose inspiration in the moment of creativity.
Melodic House Start to Finish Academy - what has been added:
- A full album worth of fully editable Ableton Project Files. You now have 10 tracks as project files! Taking into account the 2023 Melodic House sound, we’ve added 8 fully produced tracks as Ableton Project files only using Ableton + one more 3rd party synth.
- A groovy sound pack with 150 samples in the style of artists like Ben Böhmer
- An extra sample pack for Vocal drones, atmospheres to add a human touch, perfect for background layers or rhythmic sequences.
Our goal is to provide the most complete sounds and courses for these two styles in genre-specific bundles for the current sound of 2023. Hopefully you get enabled and inspired by first studying the intricacies of these genres and then making the step to carving out your own style, adding your own touches and ultimately creating your own tracks.