Complete Melodic House Start to Finish Academy
One payment. Money Back Guarantee.
Complete Melodic House Start to Finish Academy + Full Melodic House - Bundle Vol.1
One payment. Money Back Guarantee.
Everything Bundle - Collector's Edition 2023
- 41+ Online Courses & Masterclasses including
- Full 15h+ Masterclasses by Pro Artists
- Full 10h+ Beginners & Music Theory Bundle
- Full 10h+ Mixing & Mastering Bundle
- Full Suite of START TO FINISH Courses
- Melodic Techno & Techno,…
- Deep House & Melodic House,…
- All Sample & Preset Packs (10,000+ HQ Files)
- 80+ Ableton Projects (House, Techno, Melodic..)
- All Bonuses and PDFs
- 100+ Hours of Lessons
- Everything you need with life-time access to your videos
- Best deal in the store, over 80% compared to single prices
*FL Studio products are not included in the Everything Bundle!
One payment. Money Back Guarantee.
Join more than 40,000 students and improve daily
Hear what the community says about PML
We are very happy and don’t take it for granted to have such a great community spread across all these different channels. We love how you guys help each other out, review tracks and release killer tracks. Let’s hear from some of you.
Ben Böhmer - Berlin based producer & live act. Cercle stream
"If you want to learn how to make a track in the style of my song 'Vale', then check out the course on Production Music Live. They explained everything using only Ableton Live and it's really, really interesting. Go check it out!"
Johannes Menzel - Techno Producer from Berlin Germany His song "Retaliate" got played by no one else than AMELIE LENS, UMEK, and many other top Techno DJs right now.
"When I heard the samples from the Deep Premium Pack II back in the day I was instantly hooked and knew I have never heard better sounding and better fitting drum samples for the sound I wanted to do, but could not quite get together. After I bought the first samples I fell in love with some synth presets, before I took all classes on sound design to make my own sounds. In the meantime we started cooperating and I have access to all sounds and samples (which is great), but I also contribute a lot of templates and samples myself. I am very happy for the opportunity to present my sounds to the big PML community and hope everybody out there now feel about my packs how I once felt."
“Hope you are doing well. I just finished your intro course on PML and the lesson was just great. I spent over 1000€ about 2 years ago at “XXX” and I came out with nothing. With 50€ that I paid for the course on PML I have 2 finished tracks within 2 days, something I have been trying to do for years. Thank you!”
“For anyone wondering if buying the full PML package is worth it.. It is!! Incredible. You guys are the best. Thanks!”
“Bought the full bundle. Never bought anything before, but decided to widen/deepen my Ableton horizons, especially in more melodic techno styles. The courses are really STEP BY STEP. Looked everywhere to get me started in this genre: only PML offers it. I’m not being sponsored or anything: it’s worth every dollar as inspiration (and “Savoir faire”) is paramount.”
What Artists Say About Us
“It's getting so much easier the last years because there are so many videos on Youtube to help you get started! Also channels like Production Music Live post some cool tips and tricks!”
- Amelie Lens
Belgian DJ and Record Producer when asked what she recommends for learning Ableton Live on Instagram
“Working with the samples from Polaroit was really inspiring, fun and quick. Especially the piano chords & progressions provide an instant idea for a whole track. The drum hits & loops blend in seamlessly.”
- Janus Rasmussen
Producer / Artist (Kiasmos) said about the Polaroit Sample Pack
“There are so many inspirational ready to use sounds in there, that I am sure it is going to be useful to most electronic music producers!”
- Jonas Saalbach
Producer (Radikon) said about the Deep & Tech House Songstarters Suite
“If you want to learn how to make a track in the style of my song ‘Vale’, then check out the course on Production Music Live. They explained everything using only Ableton Live and it’s really, really interesting. Go check it out!”
- Ben Böhmer
Berlin based producer & live act. @benbohmermusic
"The Kicks & Ambiences of this pack are amazing. You can create your main loop within minutes. Good job!"
- Oscar L
Producer / DJ (Suara, Toolroom) said about PML's Weska Sample Pack
“I regularly recommend PML to my audience. The quality and affordability of their courses is pretty hard to beat!”
Tutor / Ableton Certified Trainer
“I have been an underground Techno Girl forever, but of course I love to work with high quality samples & sounds to get better results quicker. PML stuff definitely helps!”
- Stine Benz
DJ / Producer @stinebenz
“When I heard the samples from the Deep Premium Pack II back in the day I was instantly hooked and knew I have never heard better sounding and better fitting drum samples for the sound I wanted to do.”
- Johannes Menzel
Techno Producer from Berlin Germany His song "Retaliate" got played by no one else than AMELIE LENS, UMEK, and many other top Techno DJs right now. @johannes.berlin
"I had not only fun, but also good results working with Weska's Pack. Definitely check it out!"
- Bart Skils
Producer / DJ (Drumcode) said about PML's Weska Sample Pack
“When I produce a new track I spend hours recording little fillers and organic grooves or phrases that make a song unique. With Organica you have a professionally recorded and great sounding library of natural sounds at your fingertips.”
- Felix Raphael
Producer & Live Act (Stil vor Talent, YION) said about our Organica Production Suite
“Stil vor Talent wanted to release a Sample Pack Collection for quite some time now. With PML we have found the right partner and with Cioz the perfect producer to kick off this series. When I got the first copy of the pack I was blown away by the usability of the samples and loops - every sound is inspiring!”
- Oliver Koletzki
Berlin-based artist, DJ and Stil vor Talent label-owner
Courses and sounds are yours forever. Learn at your own pace with no time limits!
Samples and Loops are always royalty free. You can use them in your professional and personal projects.
Money Back Guaranteed
If you’re not satisfied, get in touch within 5 days and we will offer a full refund.
Downloads and Offline
You will be sent a download link for your files, sounds and presets. Courses can be viewed offline through the Teachable app.
Complete Melodic House Start to Finish Academy
Options from €167,00 €197,00
This is the most complete program for Melodic House on PML - seriously. Roadmap from an empty Ableton project to the do’s and don’ts of applying to Melodic House labels like Anjunadeep or Sekora.
A Complete Academy Program for Melodic House
All brand new content
About This Program
Welcome to the most comprehensive program for Melodic House on PML! If you're a producer looking to take your Melodic House tracks to the next level, this program is for you.
We understand that some of our community members might feel overwhelmed by the volume of content in our Everything Bundle, which is why we've designed this program specifically for Melodic House Producers today.
What You Are Getting
- 9 Online Courses
- 1 Full size MH Sample Pack with 400 + Samples and Loops
- 90+ Diva Presets
- 170 + Midi files
- 4 Problem Solver Packs
- Organica Essentials (50 Top Loops)
- Acoustic Melodic House Themes (60 Loops)
- Kick Drums for Melodic House (60 Samples)
- Hats and Tops (50 Samples)
- 2 Fully Produced Ableton Project Files
This Academy Program is built for every Melodic House producer that wants to take the next step and sign with a label. Five different tutors will show their production techniques and 2 label A&Rs (Anjunadeep & Sekora) tell you how to increase your chances of getting signed.
Free Lesson Previews
- I Intro (0:29) Free Preview
- II How to set up (1:22)
- 1. Template (1:42)
- 2. Kick (7:19)
- 3. Clap (10:20)
- 4. Foley clap (2:56)
- 5. Hats and shakers Part 1 (4:58)
- 6. Hats and shakers Part 2 (5:11)
- 7. Hats and shakers Part 3 (5:11)
- 8. Percs and groove (4:21)
- 9. Drum processing (6:56)
- 10. Main synth (20:26)
- 11. Bass (12:47)
- 12. Piano stab (8:34)
- 13. Synth stab Part 1 (3:19)
- 14. Synth stab Part 2 (3:45)
- 15. Sub chords (5:47)
- 16. Main chords (10:49)
- 17. Ocean layer (3:23)
- 18. Arp (12:56)
- 19. Atmos Part 1 (3:19)
- 20. Atmos Part 2 (3:57)
- 21. FXS (2:50)
- 22. Main groove playthrough (0:21)
- 23. Arrangment (19:17)
- 24. Strings (11:18)
- 25. Drop Fxs (21:33)
- 26. Automation Part 1 (14:15)
- 27. Automation Part 2 (15:02)
- 28. Automation Part 3 (15:15)
- 29. Track playthrough (5:02)
- 30. Adding Variance (11:05)
- 31. Final tweaks (11:24)
- 32. Mix down Part 1 (14:53)
- 33. Mix down Part 2 (16:06)
- 34. Mixdown playthrough (4:56)
- 35. Mastering (18:05)
- 36. Final playthrough (5:01)
- 1. Introduction and Kick in the style of Ben Böhmer (12:09) Free Preview
- 1.2 Hihat in the style of Ben Böhmer (7:56)
- 1.3 Layering in the style of Ben Böhmer Part 1 (6:57)
- 1.4 Layering in the style of Ben Böhmer Part 2 (4:18)
- 1.5 Layering in the style of Ben Böhmer Part 3 (8:20)
- 2. Groove in the style of Tim Green Part 1 (14:54)
- 2.2 Groove in the style of Tim Green Part 2 (12:01)
- 3. Groove in the style of Solanca Part 1 (21:02)
- 3.2 Groove in the style of Solanca Part 2 (14:45)
- 3.3 Groove in the style of Solanca Part 3 (20:49)
- 1. Introduction into Harmony Course (4:48)
- 1.2 Intervals (11:16)
- 1.3 Scale (7:49)
- 1.4 Triads (7:54)
- 1.5 Overview and Definition of a Chord (10:40)
- 2. Roman Numerals and Scale Degrees (3:10)
- 2.2 Inversions (6:55)
- 2.3 Minor Scale (5:57)
- 3. Seventh Chords (14:27)
- 3.2 Sus Chords (9:41)
- 3.3 Power Chords (5:41)
- 3.4 Voicing (4:02)
- 4. Chord Progression (9:34)
- 4.2 Chord Progression Part 2 (7:56)
- 4.3 Chord Substitution (9:50)
- 4.4 Timing and Length (12:32)
- 4.5 Passing Chords (7:55)
- 4.6 Borrowed Chords (6:23)
- 4.7 Borrowed Chords Practical Example (5:59)
- 4.8 Secondary Dominants (7:06)
- 4.9 Summary Harmony Basics (3:04)
- 5. Chord Progression in the Style of Ben Böhmer Part 1 (10:44)
- 5.2 Chord Progression in the Style of Ben Böhmer Part 2 (15:20)
- 5.3 Practical Session in the Style of Ben Böhmer (13:23)
- 6. Chord Progression in the Style of &Me (13:09)
- 6.2 Practical Session in the Style of &Me (9:32)
- 7. Nils Hofmann Chord Progression (11:43)
- 7.2 Nils Hofmann Practical Session (9:57)
- 8. Chord Progression in the Style of Jan Blomqvist (16:16)
- 8.2 Practical Session in the Style of Jan Blomqvist (12:55)
- 9. Chord Progression in the Style of Massane (20:08)
- 9.2 Practical Session in the Style of Massane (20:28)
- 10. Chord Progression in the Style of Mind Against (16:08)
- 11. Chord Progression in the style of Rüfüs Du Sol (10:00) Free Preview
- 11.2 Practical Session in the style of Rüfüs Du Sol (16:43)
- 1. Welcome Words and Introduction into Arpeggiator (10:32)
- 1.2 Ableton Arpeggiator (12:47)
- 1.3 Advanced Arpeggios (7:41)
- 2. Analysis of Massane Arps (7:06)
- 2.2 Analysis of Massane Arps (10:11)
- 2.3 Rules of Massane Arps (5:15)
- 2.4 Practical Session (10:29)
- 2.5 Practical Session (8:42)
- 2.6 Practical Session (9:35)
- 2.7 Practical Session (8:11)
- 2.8 Practical Session (13:01)
- 3. Analysis of Solanca Aprs (15:34)
- 3.2 Practical Session (18:21)
- 3.3 Practical Session (13:36)
- 4. Background Arps (13:52)
- 4.2 Background Arps (6:51)
- 5. Final Thoughts (8:17)
- 6. Introduction to Melody (14:34) Free Preview
- 6.2 In the Style of Ben Böhmer (20:12)
- 6.3 Practical Session (15:45)
- 6.4 In the Style of Tim Green (18:52)
- 6.5 In the Style of Solanca (12:44)
- 6.6 Practical Session (11:50)
- 1. Introduction Mixing Course (12:19) Free Preview
- 2. First listen & EQ (Mix 1) (29:48)
- 3. Kick Drum (Mix 1) (13:36)
- 4. Drums Cleanup (Mix 1) (18:57)
- 5. Bass (Mix 1) (3:53)
- 6. Melodic Elements Stereo (Mix 1) (15:12)
- 7. Drums Stereo (Mix 1) (4:27)
- 8. Final Steps & Revisions (Mix 1) (12:58)
- 9. First listen & EQ (Mix 2) (32:00)
- 10. Bass & Kick Drum (Mix 2) (25:34)
- 11. Drums (Mix 2) (22:43)
- 12. Stereo (Mix 2) (32:09)
- 13. Revisions (Mix 2) (39:40)
- 14. Summary (Mix 2) (14:02)
- 1. Introduction Mastering Course (8:51) Free Preview
- 2.1 Playthrough and Analysis Track 1 (7:21)
- 2.2 Mastering Track 1 (7:53)
- 2.3 Mastering Track 1 (7:00)
- 2.4 Final Touches Track 1 (6:47)
- 3. Playthrough and Analysis Track 2 (6:23)
- 3.2 Mastering Track 2 (11:06)
- 3.3 Mastering Track 2 (14:59)
- 3.4 Final Touches Track 2 (12:29)
- 4. Revisions (6:32)
What Student's Are Saying
"Thanks PML your tutorials, courses, presets and samples are wonderful, keep doing what you are doing!"
Yassir Manji (YT)
"Thanks to these and the beginner courses on PML I am finally able to create what I love. Keem them coming. Thank you."
Petr Grenar (YT)
"I have learned so much from the pml videos!"
Wouter Jansen (YT)
"Thanks Francois and everyone at PML! I bought the PML Everything Bundle and I've learned so much since then and still have courses to go!"
Disco Limoande (YT)
"Loved every pack I got from PML. It helped enormously with so many things. Cheers :)"
"Cool teachers and great information value. Thanks PML!"
Thomas Mouly (YT)
Success With PML
From students to releasing artists, tutors and role models: With each currently at around 200k monthly listeners on Spotify, PML tutors Matt Lar (LAR) and Julian (Bound to Divide) provide great examples of how seriously focussing on music production can pay off over time. Both are self-taught via online courses and tutorials, both are persistently chipping away, improving as producers on a daily basis. After just a few years, both have now released on labels such as Monstercat, Colorize, Sekora and many more.
6 Brand New Sound and Preset Packs Included
The accompanying Full Size Melodic House Sample Pack and 5 Problem Solver Packs let you produce state-of-the-art Melodic House Music. This is your “good to go” solution!
Full Size Melodic House
- 16 Arps
- 68 Bass & Synth
- 17 Chords
- 18 Claps
- 6 FX
- 83 Hats & Hats
- 41 Shaker
- 20 Clap
- 14 FX
- 48 Hats
- 23 Kicks
- 39 Percs
- 23 Snares
92 Diva Presets
- 29 Arps
- 20 Bass & Synth
- 6 Fx & Bells
- 12 Keys & Pads
- 4 Lead
- 21 Pluck
- 25 Dedicated Arp MIDIs
- 50 Top Loops
Breathe life into your production with the finest selection of organic top loops. We crafted this pack to add rich and lively textures to your next mix.
Acoustic Melodic House
- 10 Bass
- 15 Comboloops
- 15 Drones
- 10 Sequences
- 10 Tonal Percussion
Kickdrums Melodic House
- 66 Organic House Kicks
The best kicks recreated from your favorite Melodic House songs. Improve your workflow and your low-end. Key labeled.
Hats & Tops
- 25 Hats
- 25 Tops
Hihat and Top Loops to get your track grooving. Improve your high-end and add that sizzling energy to your production with professional mixed and mastered Loops. BPM labeled.
Felix Raphael - Producer (YION)
“You get a selection of my personal kicks & Diva presets I use live and in my Melodic/Organic House productions. Will save you tons of time ;)”
Tim Engelhardt- Producer (Stil vor Talent)
“I usually start a new track with one of these kick samples and tweak them to fit. Also the Diva presets are from my go to folder for Melodic House.”
Yannek Maunz - Producer (YION)
“When inspiration hits, I want to work fast - especially with melodies or arps. These dedicated arp presets will help you sketch ideas on the go!”
Cioz, Corpino, Lorenzo Bani - (Stil Vor Talent)
“We put together a collection of our favourite kicks using prestigious synths like Tanzbär or the Roland 808. Hope you like the samples!”
Fully Produced Ableton Project Files
Get It Now
Upgrade with the Melodic House Full Bundle
Save and get even more Melodic House samples, presets and masterclasses when you get both here. Get the products below and even more from the Full Melodic House Bundle
FAQs and Requirements
Is the Melodic House Academy included in the Everything Bundle Collectors Edition or the Everything Year 2023?
Yes! This bundle is included in both the Everything Bundle Collector's Edition and the Everything Year 2023 bundles.
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the courses?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to the courses for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What type of audio files are the samples?
24bit 44.1K WAV Files
How Do I download my files?
After purchase you will receive an email with your personal download link - it will be sent to the email you use for the purchase. If you don’t see it, quickly check your spam folder and if you have any issues, email email@example.com.
Are the samples royalty free?
Yes, they are! When you purchase a royalty-free sample pack, you're allowed to use all samples in your private and commercial music without having to pay any additional royalty fees.
What if I am unhappy with my order?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 48 hours and we will give you a full refund - due to the digital download nature of the optional sound packs, we can only refund the courses parts. No refund on bulk / pack orders. One refund per person.
How do I access course files, if any are included?
If you're getting the basic course option, a download link will be provided above or below the video of the first or second lecture of the course (usually named 'Setup & Downloads'). In case you're getting the course with one of the pack options, the additional packs will be delivered to you via email.
Where will I be able to log into my course?
The courses are hosted on another server. Once you've bought a course, you'll be getting a mail saying "Redeem your copy of "Course …"". Follow the "Confirm your account" link in that mail and you will end up on the course-platform. There, you'll need to pick your password and log in. Your profile info will be already prepared for you. You can then always log in here:
If you already have a courses account, the new course will be added to your profile (assuming you buy it using the same email address associated with that account). If you have an account but buy a new course using a different email, get in touch and we will manually add it to your existing account.
There is one way of watching videos offline for example if you are travelling with an iPad and you are not always within reach of a stable internet connection: We have activated the option of MyTeachable accounts on our videos so you can watch videos offline through the “Teachable Online Courses” iOS App.
I already own some courses/packs. Can I upgrade?
You already bought some courses / packs and want to upgrade? Get in touch for your custom offer!
Will future products be automatically added to my bundle?
The bundle is a snapshot including the available courses and packs at the time of your purchase. Future courses / packs may not be automatically included.
Is this a subscription to future products?
No. This is a one time payment for the courses/packs currently included in the bundle
What if I have further questions?
We are available to help you with any questions, get in touch via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ableton Live Suite 11.0.6
- U-He Diva VST/AU v1.4.3 or higher
- 4 Gigabytes