MIDI Pack (Melodies, Chord Progressions, Stab Loops)
Professional MIDI Pack (now available in Version 1.0) featuring more than 240+ quality MIDI file we created for our Harmony & Chord Progressions Course and along the way of our own productions and Youtube tutorials.
Read first: Description & Specifications
- The package contains around 240+ high quality MIDI files, including chord progressions (pads), stabs, arpeggios and bass sounds.
- Check out the demo playback above, to get an idea how the chords might sound.
- You don't need to have any specific software installed. MIDI Pack works with every DAW.
- Delivery: You will be getting a zipped file. After your purchase, your personal download link will be available online and also sent to your email. If you run into any further problems or have suggestions on existing or future tutorials, please get in touch via Facebook or email.
- The MIDIs are organized and named in two principal keys: A-Minor and C-Major. So they are very easy to use and combine. Feel free to transpose any Midi file to your specific needs (select all midi files and hit arrow key up/down on your keyboard).
- Overall, the pack includes more than 130 pre-designed chord progressions for all types of moods and compositions and overall more than 240+ quality MIDI files.
- 131 Chord Progressions Midis
- 034 Bass MIDIs
- 035 Stab Midis
- 027 Lead / Melody Midis
- 018 Arp Midis
- 006 Extra Progressions
Feel free to use those MIDI files as starting point for your productions or inspiration.
Keywords: Chord Midis, POP Midis, Midi loops, Midi Melodies, Midi Bass loops, Midi Arpeggio loops
What people say:
@prodmusiclive Whoa ~ your courses are the best investment I've made in some time !! Game on.— Micheal Beaulieu (@michealbphoto) October 11, 2017
Big shout out to @prodmusiclive for their ridiculously good tutorials on learning how to produce! You made it seem so much easier :')
— Raheem D (@RaheemDTV) 29. September 2016
@prodmusiclive The stephan bodzin & adriatique videos (sound design) is AMAZING!! More of these series please!!!!!— Rafael C. V. (@Rafaelcv88) September 5, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions:
After your purchase you will receive an email with your personal download link - it will be sent to the email you use for the purchase. Check your spam folder if you don’t see the email, and if you have any issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you have the mentioned necessary software, packs and plugins installed on your system.
Don't worry, you don’t need to have a Paypal account to purchase any of our courses / products. You can also simply use your credit card. For some transactions, we process payments through Paypal’s site, without the need of actually having an account there. If your having trouble with Paypal try using a different internet browser or device/computer. Email email@example.com for any questions regarding this.
By scrolling up, you’ll find a section called "Read first: Description & Specifications“. It contains the specific info for this product. Make sure you have the mentioned necessary software, packs and/or plugins installed on your system.
We are available to help you with any questions, get in touch via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes absolutely. It’s always the best value (better than bulking up single orders in your cart).