Course - Mastering from Start To Finish
Sales Season Now! €23,50 €47,00
One payment. Money Back Guarantee.
Mixing and Mastering Bundle
Sales Season Now! €68,50 €137,00
- Course - Mixing from Start To Finish
- Course - Mastering from Start To Finish
- Masterclass - Mixing & Mastering Melodic Techno
- How to Mix a Track with the Best Plugins Available
One payment. Money Back Guarantee.
Everything Bundle - Collector's Edition 2023
Sales Season Now! €497,00 €994,00
Save 94% compared to buying single prices.
- 50+ Online Courses & Masterclasses including
- Full 20h+ Masterclasses by Pro Artists
- Full 15h+ Beginners & Music Theory Bundle
- Full 15h+ Mixing & Mastering Bundle
- Full Suite of START TO FINISH Courses
- Melodic Techno & Techno,…
- Deep House & Melodic House,…
- All Sample & Preset Packs (25,000+ HQ Files)
- 100+ Ableton Projects (House, Techno, Melodic..)
- All Bonuses and PDFs
- 200+ Hour Library of Exclusive Content
- Everything you need with life-time access to your videos
*FL Studio products are not included in the Everything Bundle!
One payment. Money Back Guarantee.
Join more than 40,000 students and improve daily
Hear what the community says about PML
We are very happy and don’t take it for granted to have such a great community spread across all these different channels. We love how you guys help each other out, review tracks and release killer tracks. Let’s hear from some of you.
Johannes Menzel - Techno Producer from Berlin Germany His song "Retaliate" got played by no one else than AMELIE LENS, UMEK, and many other top Techno DJs right now.
"When I heard the samples from the Deep Premium Pack II back in the day I was instantly hooked and knew I have never heard better sounding and better fitting drum samples for the sound I wanted to do, but could not quite get together. After I bought the first samples I fell in love with some synth presets, before I took all classes on sound design to make my own sounds. In the meantime we started cooperating and I have access to all sounds and samples (which is great), but I also contribute a lot of templates and samples myself. I am very happy for the opportunity to present my sounds to the big PML community and hope everybody out there now feel about my packs how I once felt."
“Hope you are doing well. I just finished your intro course on PML and the lesson was just great. I spent over 1000€ about 2 years ago at “XXX” and I came out with nothing. With 50€ that I paid for the course on PML I have 2 finished tracks within 2 days, something I have been trying to do for years. Thank you!”
“For anyone wondering if buying the full PML package is worth it.. It is!! Incredible. You guys are the best. Thanks!”
“Bought the full bundle. Never bought anything before, but decided to widen/deepen my Ableton horizons, especially in more melodic techno styles. The courses are really STEP BY STEP. Looked everywhere to get me started in this genre: only PML offers it. I’m not being sponsored or anything: it’s worth every dollar as inspiration (and “Savoir faire”) is paramount.”
What Artists Say About Us
“It's getting so much easier the last years because there are so many videos on Youtube to help you get started! Also channels like Production Music Live post some cool tips and tricks!”
- Amelie Lens
Belgian DJ and Record Producer when asked what she recommends for learning Ableton Live on Instagram
“Working with the samples from Polaroit was really inspiring, fun and quick. Especially the piano chords & progressions provide an instant idea for a whole track. The drum hits & loops blend in seamlessly.”
- Janus Rasmussen
Producer / Artist (Kiasmos) said about the Polaroit Sample Pack
“There are so many inspirational ready to use sounds in there, that I am sure it is going to be useful to most electronic music producers!”
- Jonas Saalbach
Producer (Radikon) said about the Deep & Tech House Songstarters Suite
“If you want to learn how to make a track in the style of my song ‘Vale’, then check out the course on Production Music Live. They explained everything using only Ableton Live and it’s really, really interesting. Go check it out!”
- Ben Böhmer
Berlin based producer & live act. @benbohmermusic
"The Kicks & Ambiences of this pack are amazing. You can create your main loop within minutes. Good job!"
- Oscar L
Producer / DJ (Suara, Toolroom) said about PML's Weska Sample Pack
“I regularly recommend PML to my audience. The quality and affordability of their courses is pretty hard to beat!”
Tutor / Ableton Certified Trainer
“I have been an underground Techno Girl forever, but of course I love to work with high quality samples & sounds to get better results quicker. PML stuff definitely helps!”
- Stine Benz
DJ / Producer @stinebenz
“When I heard the samples from the Deep Premium Pack II back in the day I was instantly hooked and knew I have never heard better sounding and better fitting drum samples for the sound I wanted to do.”
- Johannes Menzel
Techno Producer from Berlin Germany His song "Retaliate" got played by no one else than AMELIE LENS, UMEK, and many other top Techno DJs right now. @johannes.berlin
"I had not only fun, but also good results working with Weska's Pack. Definitely check it out!"
- Bart Skils
Producer / DJ (Drumcode) said about PML's Weska Sample Pack
“When I produce a new track I spend hours recording little fillers and organic grooves or phrases that make a song unique. With Organica you have a professionally recorded and great sounding library of natural sounds at your fingertips.”
- Felix Raphael
Producer & Live Act (Stil vor Talent, YION) said about our Organica Production Suite
“Stil vor Talent wanted to release a Sample Pack Collection for quite some time now. With PML we have found the right partner and with Cioz the perfect producer to kick off this series. When I got the first copy of the pack I was blown away by the usability of the samples and loops - every sound is inspiring!”
- Oliver Koletzki
Berlin-based artist, DJ and Stil vor Talent label-owner
Courses and sounds are yours forever. Learn at your own pace with no time limits!
Samples and Loops are always royalty free. You can use them in your professional and personal projects.
Money Back Guaranteed
If you’re not satisfied, get in touch within 5 days and we will offer a full refund.
Downloads and Offline
You will be sent a download link for your files, sounds and presets. Courses can be viewed offline through the Teachable app.
Course - Mastering from Start To Finish
Sales Season Now!
Sales Season Now!
Options from €23,50 €47,00
🛡30 Day Money Back Guarantee
PML Product Number: PML291
Unlock the Art of Mastering
Learn how to master your productions according to industry standards so they translate on the club and online!
About this Course
In this mastering course, you'll learn essential and practical techniques to take your productions a professional level. We'll cover topics like loudness, EQ, and dynamic range control, and tricks from a professional mastering engineer. You'll learn how to use specialized mastering plugins, optimize your tracks for different listening environments, and create final masters that are ready for distribution.
Ableton Live 11.1.6 required software to follow along with this course!
- 4h of Learning Material
- 29 Practical Sessions
- Mastering Basics including
- What is Mastering
- Problem Solvers
- Fix Muddiness
- Add Glue
- and many more
- 2x Start to Finish Melodic House Mastering Sessions
- Including Mastering with best plugins
- 2 x Start to Finish Melodic Techno Mastering
- Ableton Project Files included to follow along
You Will Learn
Essential Mastering Foundations
Mix too muddy? Too punchy? Pumping? Flat? You'll learn the essential mastering techniques to fix the mix and get a professional master.
How To Achieve a Loud Master
You'll learn how to get your productions to the optimal loudness so that they sound good and compete with other professional mastered tracks.
Master EQing that Translates
Make sure that your productions are translating well no matter if they are playing back through the club mains, ear buds, or phone speakers.
Automation In Mastering
Not just for mixing. Automation is an important tool to achieve exciting dynamics in the final master to give your production that extra edge of emotion.
Proper Multi-Band Compression
Find out how to use multiband compression to control dynamics with precision, creating a more polished and professional sound.
- 1. What is mastering? (7:17)
- 2. Preparing the session (14:55)
- 3. Problem solvers (11:48)
- 4. How to fix muddiness? (4:26)
- 5. How to glue the track together? (7:50)
- 6. How to add width? (8:51)
- 7. Is the song lacking depth? (3:23)
- 8. What if the song is too flat? (7:37)
- 9. How to add punch? (1:57)
- 10. How to achieve a loud master? (11:26)
- 1. First Listen and Analysis - Track 1 (7:21)
- 2. Preparation and Eq - Track 1 (+ Downloads) (5:58)
- 3. Compression and Eq - Track 1 (7:00)
- 4. Limiting - Track 1 (6:31)
- 5. First Listen - Track 2 (Mastered with best Plug-ins) (5:51)
- 6. Eq and compression - Track 2 (9:40)
- 7. Eq, parallel processing and limiting - Track 2 (14:59)
- 8. Dynamic Eq and Clipper (9:31)
- 9. Revisions of Track 1 and Track 2 (5:26)
- 1. First listen - Track 1 (6:16)
- 2. Preparation and Eq - Track 1 (+Downloads) (8:58)
- 3. Compression - Track 1 (9:44)
- 4. Second eq - Track 1 (6:48)
- 5. Limiting (7:43)
- 6. First listen - Track 2 (8:52)
- 7. Preparation and Eq - Track 2 (9:21)
- 8. Compression - Track 2 (14:03)
- 9. More eq - Track 2 (6:22)
- 10. Limiting - Track 2 (6:54)
- 1. Equalizer: Low-cut (3:37)
- 2. Equalizer: Balance (4:26)
- 3. Equalizer: Matching EQ (4:25)
- Room & Speakers (2:38)
- 4. Equalizer: Matching EQ Part 2 (3:00)
- 5. Equalizer: EQing the Track Part 1 (9:42)
- 6. Equalizer: EQing the Track Part 2 (7:22)
- 7. Multiband Compression (16:50)
- Metering - Decibel (1:55)
- Metering - RMS (3:25)
- 8. Compression (14:48)
- 9. Limiter (6:06)
- 10. Metering (9:01)
- 11. Stereo Imaging (9:14)
- 12. Final Touches EQ (6:16)
- 13. Optional Maximizer (3:52)
- 14. Exporting Dithering (3:13)
- Metering - Fletcher Munson Curve (1:33)
- Metering - LUFS (1:35)
- Metering - Spotify & Other Services (4:19)
- Mastering Chain Blueprint (2:31)
- 2. Fletcher Munson Curve (finding a good listening volume) (3:29)
- 1. Exporting (Dithering, Sample Rate, File Type) (7:56)
- 3. How The Compressor Works (1) - Basics (14:25)
- 4. How The Compressor Works (2) - Snare Example (10:00)
- 5. How The Compressor Works (3) - Loop Example (8:50)
- 6. How The Compressor Works (4) - Different Compressor Types (5:13)
Do you own the Melodic House or Melodic Techno Start to Finish Academy?
Some content included in this course was sourced from the Melodic House and Melodic Techno Academies. If you bought one of these academies and wish to expand your knowledge, you can get in touch for a personal discount by getting in touch by writing us here.
FAQs and Requirements
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the courses?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to the courses for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
How do I download files?
After purchase you will receive an email with your personal download link - it will be sent to the email you use for the purchase. If you don’t see it, quickly check your spam folder and if you have any issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I am unhappy with my order?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 48 hours and we will give you a full refund - due to the digital download nature of the optional sound packs, we can only refund the courses parts. No refund on bulk / pack orders. One refund per person.
How do I access course files, if any are included?
If you're getting the basic course option, a download link will be provided above or below the video of the first or second lecture of the course (usually named 'Setup & Downloads'). In case you're getting the course with one of the pack options, the additional packs will be delivered to you via email.
Where will I be able to log into my course?
The courses are hosted on another server. Once you've bought a course, you'll be getting a mail saying "Redeem your copy of "Course …"". Follow the "Confirm your account" link in that mail and you will end up on the course-platform. There, you'll need to pick your password and log in. Your profile info will be already prepared for you. You can then always log in here:
If you already have a courses account, the new course will be added to your profile (assuming you buy it using the same email address associated with that account). If you have an account but buy a new course using a different email, get in touch and we will manually add it to your existing account.
There is one way of watching videos offline for example if you are traveling with an iPad and you are not always within reach of a stable internet connection: We have activated the option of MyTeachable accounts on our videos so you can watch videos offline through the “Teachable Online Courses” iOS App.
I already own some courses/packs. Can I upgrade?
You already bought some courses / packs and want to upgrade? Get in touch for your custom offer!
What if I have further questions?
We are available to help you with any questions, get in touch via: email@example.com
- Ableton Live 11.1.6 required software to follow along with this course!