Free Mini Course: Ableton Live 10
- Basics. This course is for beginners who are still unfamiliar with the interface, instruments and navigation of Live 10.
- Detailed. Everything will be explained in detail.
- Learn how to make your own tracks in Ableton Live 10. Learn all tools and features of Live 10 and start producing your own tracks right away.
- Software. Only Ableton Live 10 required.
What you are getting
✓ A beginner-focussed course for Ableton Live 10. Watch all tutorials at your own pace, as many times as you want and then use the techniques for your own music.
✓ 13+ Studio sessions with Francois / PML
✓ 1h+ online video sessions with lifetime-access
- 01 - First Look, Overview - Session, Arrangement (2:33) (Free Preview)
- 02 - Preferences (1:21)
- 03 - The Browser (3:45)
- 04 - Loading Files in Session View (1:54)
- 05 - Navigation in Session View (6:41)
- 06 - Moving Clips into Arrangement View (1:42)
- 07 - Audio, Midi and Navigating in Arrangement View (8:41)
- 08 - Quick Overview / Switch on-off (1:52)
- 09 - Applying Audio Effects (3:25)
- 10 - Midi Effects and Signal Flow (2:01)
- 11 - Midi Clips - first steps (3:14)
- 12 - Loop Selection in Arrangement View (1:14)
- 13 - The Master and Summing-Up (2:55)
- Congratulation! (0:20)
Enter Your E-Mail & Join Course For Free
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Do I need to own specific Software / Plugins / Packs?
For this course, Ableton Live 10 is required.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 48 hours and we will give you a full refund - due to the digital download nature of the optional sound packs, we can only refund the course part. No refund on bulk / pack orders. One refund per person.
How do I access course files, if any are included?
If you're getting the basic course option, a download link will be provided above or below the video of the first or second lecture of the course (usually named 'Setup & Downloads'). In case you're getting the course with one of the pack options, the additional packs will be delivered to you via email.
Where will I be able to log into my course?
The courses are hosted on another server. Once you've bought a course, you'll be getting a mail saying "Redeem your copy of "Course …"". Follow the "Confirm your account" link in that mail and you will end up on the course-platform. There, you'll need to pick your password and log in. Your profile info will be already prepared for you. You can then always log in here:
If you already have a courses account, the new course will be added to your profile (assuming you buy it using the same email address associated with that account). If you have an account but buy a new course using a different email, get in touch and we will manually add it to your existing account.
Can I save money by getting one of the bundles?
Yes absolutely. The offered bundles give the best value by far with an extra discount of at least 30% on the usual shop prices. Including more sound packs, you'll get a perfect start to dive deeper. You'll be able to reverse engineer the project files and discover how to improve your own productions.
What if I have further questions?
We are available to help you with any questions, get in touch via: firstname.lastname@example.org
What People Say About Us
- "Hi guys! I did your Writing Melodies course! Amazing! Much more complete than I expected!! Honestly, it is super complete! When I bought it, this was not clear to me! Tell the world you course is amazing! It is!" - Flavio (via Instagram)
- "I just wanted to send you a small email saying this course really has been a game changer. I have learned so much in such a small time frame. Everything was explained so well I could actually follow what you were saying and copy it to my own music" - Colton M.
- "Fantastic tutorial on composition! I'll be checking more of your guys stuff out" - Nathan L.