- ✓ Melodic House Sound Pack inspired by the style of Ben Böhmer and other Anjunadeep artists.
- ✓ 1 Full Start To Finish Course. Starting from nothing we are creating drums, sounds, fx, chords and arrangement, until we have a finished, mixed & mastered track in the style of Ben Böhmer's "Vale".
- ✓ 4 Full Ableton Project Files (Templates). Ready-to-use Ableton Live projects for you to save valuable time and create professional sound right away.
- ✓ Sample Pack containing 150+ Loops and One Shots for this style. + Midi Pack (40+ Midi files)
- ✓ Ableton Live Standard 10.0.6 (or higher) + Wavetable.
TRACK FROM START TO FINISH
- Start To Finish Course - teaching you how to make the track "Sun Vibes" completely from scratch until we have the finished song. After taking this class, you'll have seen the entire production process first hand, starting from nothing and working through all the different important stages of the production process, from start to finish. The track is inspired by Ben Böhmers "Vale".
Watch all tutorials at your own pace, as many times as you want and then use the techniques for your own music.
25+ Studio sessions with Francois / PML
6h+ online video sessions with lifetime-access
4 BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED TEMPLATES
- 4 Full Ableton Project files with fully arranged tracks using only Ableton Live stock effects and the Wavetable Synth.
- Inspired by Anjuna Deep, Lane 8, Ben Böhmer, Dezza, Marsh, Anjuna Dj sets. State-of-the-art sound.
- Template Previews:
HERE'S WHAT YOU'RE GETTING
4 Fully Arranged Tracks as Ableton Templates
- Sun Vibes (Ableton Live Project File)
- Ubutuku (Ableton Live Project File)
- Bright Lights (Ableton Live Project File)
- Before Heaven (Ableton Live Project File)
- Complete Start To Finish Course - teaching you how to make the track
- "Sun Vibes" completely from scratch until we have the finished song.
- Sample Pack containing 150+ Loops and One Shots for this style.
- Midi Pack (40+ Midi files)
Using the sound pack to make a track in this video.
Description & Specifications
Let's Get Started!
Course: From Start to Finish
- Complete Start To Finish Course - teaching you how to make the track "Sun Vibes" completely from scratch until we have the finished song.
Sound Packs & Templates
- 4 Ableton Templates for Melodic House
- 1 Drum Pack
- 1 Midi Pack
Tip: You already bought part of the pack and want to upgrade to the full pack? Get in touch for your custom offer!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I download my files?
After purchase you will receive an email with your personal download link - it will be sent to the email you use for the purchase. If you don’t see it, quickly check your spam folder and if you have any issues, email email@example.com.
How do I pay?
You can pay with either your credit card, debit card, or PayPal. Simply add to cart and follow the instructions at checkout. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
What Software / Plugins do I need?
By scrolling up, you’ll find a section called Description & Specifications. It contains the specific info for this product. Make sure you have the mentioned necessary software installed on your system. If a product is made in Ableton Live 10.06, it will be compatible with Live 10.1 as well - and also with higher versions.
What if I have further questions?
We are available to help you with any questions, get in touch via: email@example.com
Do you have further questions?
Tip: Check out the available product bundles and save compared to single item prices!
Search info and inspiration: Ableton Melodic House Deep House Pack by PML. This pack is designed to create tracks in the style of artists like ben böhmer, lane 8, dezza, dinka, nora en pure, and generally melodic house in the style of anjunadeep.
Full Course Curriculum
- 00 - Quick Overview (4:24)
- 01 - Adding The Kick (12:50)
- 02 - Optional: Audio Effect Rack Session (explaining audio effects we are using) (12:23)
- 03 - Info: If you skipped Video 02, watch this. (1:41)
- 03 - Adding Clap Layer 1 (8:01)
- 04 - Adding Clap Layer 2 (7:38)
- 05 - Adding Clap Layer 3 (5:41)
- 06 - Adding 16ths Hihats (14:59)
- 07 - Adding A Groove Hihat (10:30)
- 08 - Adding Offbeat Hihat (11:40)
- 09 - Main Percussion Groove + Resonator (10:22)
- 10 - Adding The Bass (7:36)
- 11 - Adding Chord Progression and Pad Sound (17:11)
- 12 - Adding "Vibes" - Saw Chords (9:55)
- 13 - Main Pluck Sound (10:45)
- 14 - "Duduk" Sound (15:45)