- Write chords. Starting with basics of harmony & chord progressions, you'll learn how to write awesome chord progressions for your own music.
- Step by step. You will learn everything step by step on your way to becoming an expert in writing chords that simply work with your musical style.
- Practical. This course is made for electronic music producers, offering many practial examples and writing sessions for different styles.
- Detailed. It's like being together in the studio. We are commenting and explaining every step in detail so you can follow along.
What you are getting
✓ A complete beginner friendly online course, learn how to write your own chord progressions
✓ 40+ video tutorials
✓ 5h+ online video sessions with lifetime-access
- ✓ PDF Slide Set with overviews and explanations
Who is it made for?
This course is designed for electronic music producers - we are going to take the perspective of someone working inside a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) - like Logic, Ableton Live, FL Studio.
- The course is for beginners but its also suitable for advanced learners of the subject as we go into great detail after our first “basics” block is covered.
What you will learn
Part 1: You are going to learn the basics of harmony and chord progressions.
- Part 2: You will learn how to come up with great sounding harmonies and chord progressions and how to find voicings "that work" in your own compositions and make them sound more interesting.
- Part 3: You will find practical writing sessions for different styles such as Deep House, Future Bass, EDM, Summer Vibes, Progressive House and Melodic Deep / Techno.
- Along the way, we are going through many nice sound examples and sharing a lot of our specific composition knowledge and experience.
Choose Your Course Plan
Course Pack Plus
✓ Harmony Course
Course (4h+ Tutorials)
✓ (save more than 15% compared to single prices)
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Do I need to own specific Software / Plugins / Packs?
Nothing is needed for watching the course. The Harmony Course doesn't require any specific software. You can follow along on a Piano, any DAW and / or any other instrument. The optional MIDI packs can be used together with any DAW (Ableton, FL Studio, Logic Pro, etc.). If you're not completely sure, hit us with a quick email.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 48 hours and we will give you a full refund - due to the digital download nature of the optional sound packs, we can only refund the course part. No refund on bulk / pack orders. One refund per person.
How do I access course files, if any are included?
If you're getting the basic course option, a download link will be provided above or below the video of the first or second lecture of the course (usually named 'Setup & Downloads'). In case you're getting the course with one of the pack options, the additional packs will be delivered to you via email.
Where will I be able to log into my course?
The courses are hosted on another server. Once you've bought a course, you'll be getting a mail saying "Redeem your copy of "Course …"". Follow the "Confirm your account" link in that mail and you will end up on the course-platform. There, you'll need to pick your password and log in. Your profile info will be already prepared for you. You can then always log in here:
If you already have a courses account, the new course will be added to your profile (assuming you buy it using the same email address associated with that account). If you have an account but buy a new course using a different email, get in touch and we will manually add it to your existing account.
There is one way of watching videos offline for example if you are travelling with an iPad and you are not always within reach of a stable internet connection: We have activated the option of MyTeachable accounts on our videos so you can watch videos offline through the “Teachable Online Courses” iOS App.
Can I save money by getting one of the bundles?
Yes absolutely. The offered bundles give the best value by far with an extra discount of at least 30% on the usual shop prices. Including more sound packs, you'll get a perfect start to dive deeper. You'll be able to reverse engineer the project files and discover how to improve your own productions.
What if I have further questions?
We are available to help you with any questions, get in touch via: email@example.com
✓ The Harmony & Chord Progressions Course doesn't require any specific software. The optional MIDI packs can be used together with any DAW (Ableton, FL Studio, Logic Pro, etc.).
Full Course Curriculum & Free Previews
Some Chords From The Optional MIDI Pack: