- Sound Design. Starting with the basics, you will learn how to make sounds that fit perfectly, develop your own presets and sound unique.
- Follow along the full sound design process. While going through all important stages of creating sounds, everything will be explained in detail.
- Pick up tricks and skills, save valuable time. Learn new techniques and apply them to your own productions right away.
- Software: SYLENTH1 (3.xx or higher)
What you are getting
✓ Learn sound design with Sylenth1 (3.xx) (Beginner & Intermediate Level)
✓ Watch all tutorials at your own pace, as many times as you want and use the techniques for your music.
✓ 30+ Studio sessions with Francois / PML
✓ 4h+ online video sessions with lifetime-access
✓ All presets we are designing in the course included.
- ✓ Bonus: 80+ Sylenth1 "Future Essentials" presets
This course will take you through:
- ✓ Interface and signal flow in Sylenth1
- ✓ Basics of synthesis with Sylenth1
- ✓ Complete guide to Sylenth1
- ✓ Wavetables
- ✓ Modulation
- ✓ Filtering / Filter types
- ✓ Effects, Routing
- ✓ Voicing, Layering
- ✓ LFO's
- ✓ Step modes, Insert FX
- ✓ Envelope shaping (ADSR)
- ✓ Creating pitch effects, LFO shapes and noise techniques
- ✓ Creating state of the art sound designs in Sylenth1
- ✓ Bass sound design
- ✓ Pad sound design
- ✓ Lead sound design
- ✓ Creative sound design
- ✓ FX sound design
- ✓ Designing popular sounds with Sylenth1
Full Course Curriculum
- Quick Overview (9:19)
- Menu + Loading Sounds / Presets (4:53)
- Oscillator Section (1) (14:07)
- Oscillator Section (2) - Phase & Retrigger (3:56)
- Filter Section (4:58)
- (Free Preview) Envelopes: The ADSR Shape (4:48)
- Amplitude Envelopes (6:33)
- Main Section (Filter Control & Mixer)
- Modulation Section (1): Overview and Mod Envelopes (7:02)
- Modulation Section (2): LFO (7:02)
- Modulation Section (3): Misc Envelopes (Velocity, Keytracking, etc) (4:36)
- Keyboard Section (Gliding, Pitching, Sliding) (5:34)
Choose Your Course Plan
Sylenth1 Sound Design Course
✓ Full 4h+ Online Course
✓ incl. all presets used
What People Say
- "Guys: just a big complement! such great courses. I already enrolled in two! Keep up the good work!"
- - Chris Kolbe (via Facebook)
- "I just wanted to send you a small email saying this course really has been a game changer. I have learned so much in such a small time frame. Everything was explained so well I could actually follow what you were saying and copy it to my own music" - Colton M.
- "I'm learning so much from your stuff it's ridiculous. A huge "THANK YOU" goes out to you, keep up the great work :)"
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Do I need to own specific Software / Plugins / Packs?
Nothing is needed for watching the course. If you want to follow along step-by-step, you might need to have specific software installed. You’ll find a section called "Whats required?" on this page, indicating the specific requirements for this course. Make sure you have the mentioned necessary software, packs and plugins installed on your system.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 48 hours and we will give you a full refund - due to the digital download nature of the optional sound packs, we can only refund the course part. No refund on bulk / pack orders. One refund per person.
How do I access course files, if any are included?
If you're getting the basic course option, a download link will be provided above or below the video of the first or second lecture of the course (usually named 'Setup & Downloads'). In case you're getting the course with one of the pack options, the additional packs will be delivered to you via email.
Where will I be able to log into my course?
The courses are hosted on another server. Once you've bought a course, you'll be getting a mail saying "Redeem your copy of "Course …"". Follow the "Confirm your account" link in that mail and you will end up on the course-platform. There, you'll need to pick your password and log in. Your profile info will be already prepared for you. You can then always log in here:
If you already have a courses account, the new course will be added to your profile (assuming you buy it using the same email address associated with that account). If you have an account but buy a new course using a different email, get in touch and we will manually add it to your existing account.
Can I save money by getting one of the bundles?
Yes absolutely. The offered bundles give the best value by far with an extra discount of at least 30% on the usual shop prices. Including more sound packs, you'll get a perfect start to dive deeper. You'll be able to reverse engineer the project files and discover how to improve your own productions.
What if I have further questions?
We are available to help you with any questions, get in touch via: email@example.com
Software: SYLENTH1 (3.xx or higher)
Search info and inspiration: Sylenth1 Sound Design course designed to create sounds in the style of many artists and genres.