LEARN THE COMPLETE PROCESS - START TO FINISH
4 KEY SKILLSETS TO FINISH YOUR MUSIC
Practically learn music theory and how to write great chord progressions and melodies.
Learn techniques to take your ideas from basic musical structures to full song arrangements.
Design your Sound
Make sounds that fit perfectly, develop your own presets and sound unique.
Balance, cleaning, eqing, compressing, sound enhancing, to get pro results.
LEARN STEP BY STEP WITH COURSES
MODULE 1: Melody, Harmony, Writing
MODULE 2: Tracks from Start to Finish Courses with Ableton Live
MODULE 3: Synth Guides & Sound Design Courses
MODULE 4: Mixing & Mastering & Masterclass
WHAT YOU ARE GETTING
- Step-by-step music production lessons, starting with chord writing, sound design, start to finish production sessions and finishing with mixing and mastering lessons.
- Learn the complete process! Start-To-Finish.
- Learn how to write great Chords and Melodies.
- Learn how to produce and finish your tracks with in-depth Start-To-Finish Courses.
- Pick up tricks and skills, save valuable time. Learn new techniques and apply them to your own productions right away.
- All courses are very practical. You are going to learn as you go, while spending most of the time in your DAW following along step-by-step with our instructors Guido and Francois. By the end of the collection of courses, you'll have developed skills in the four foundations: Idea generation and writing music, Sound Design, Arranging full tracks and Mixing and Mastering your work.
- min. Full HD, some 4K
- 115+ hours of music production tutorials
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
- "Whoa ~ your courses are the best investment I've made in some time !! Game on." - Micheal B. (via twitter)
- "I just wanted to send you a small email saying this course really has been a game changer. I have learned so much in such a small time frame. Everything was explained so well I could actually follow what you were saying and copy it to my own music" - Colton M.
- "Hi guys! I did your Writing Melodies course! Amazing! Much more complete than I expected!! Honestly, it is super complete! When I bought it, this was not clear to me! Tell the world you course is amazing! It is!" - Flavio (via Instagram)
- "Big shout out to PML for their ridiculously good tutorials on learning how to produce! You made it seem so much easier :')" - Raheem D. (via twitter)
READY-TO-USE SOUND PACKS
ALL Sample Packs and MIDI Packs
- ➤ Deep Premium Vol.3 - Sample Pack *NEW
- ➤ Analog Techno Synth Shots - Sample Pack *NEW
- ➤ Deep Premium Vol.1 - Drum Sample Pack
- ➤ Deep Premium Vol.2 - Drum Sample Pack
- ➤ Future Bass Drums - Sample Pack
- ➤ MIDI Pack (Melodies, Chords, Stab Loops)
- ➤ MIDI Chord Progression Pack
- ➤ Future Bass MIDI Pack (Melodies, Chords,..)
- ➤ and more.
Professional Ableton Project Files. Deconstruct ready-to-release tracks and apply the techniques.
Samples to kick-start your production and get the best groove with the best sample right from the start.
MIDI Packs. Save valuable writing time with these ready to use chords, leads, hi-hats, snare-rolls,..
Amazing Preset Sound Packs. Ready-to-use presets for you to create professional sound.
CUT YEARS OFF THE LEARNING CURVE
Is this you? We used to click every button, turn every knob to figure out the functionalities of our music production software. We got lost while trying to finish our tracks. Got completely distracted trying to achieve the sound designs we had in mind.
Now we know better. Not only are we offering our sound packs to you. We are actually teaching you step by step how to write, produce, mix, master and finish your tracks. Everything is structured and organized in step-by-step online courses and ready-to-use sound packs. Using these resources, you're enabled to speed up your learning process and develop excellent music production skills.
"I've been a member of your courses for a bit over a year now and really really enjoying it. I've enrolled to a couple of courses, and your methodology is clear, instructive, and creative and really helps me to get on with my production.
I've surfed the Internet over and over and nothing comes close to your courses, so thumbs up, and keep up the good work!"
"Your courses and tutorials are the best I’ve seen. And I’ve been taking classes here and there for more time than I care to admit.
￼You have made the obstacles of music theory, compression, side chaining, eq, far more easier to understand. The fact that you use all Ableton effects makes the tutorials even better. Will be taking more lessons when I can afford it and have the time. "
"Just completed the “Deep House Track from Start To Finish” - Course and wanted to say it's excellent - well done! Best course I've done by a mile.
I learned masses, especially motivating as the track itself is a great piece of music. Francois your tuition is smart, concise and you always have the learner in mind. Also really liked your approach to production and impressed with your knowledge of both production and theory.
Thanks and keep up the good work!"
24 Courses Inside ✓
- 24 PML online courses
- All Start-To-Finish Courses
- 110h+ online video tutorials
- All sounds needed to follow the courses are included
125+ Sound Packs Inside ✓
- All Ableton Templates
- All Sound/Preset Packs
- All Sample Packs
- All MIDI Packs
- All Sounds included
Frequently Asked Questions
When do the courses start and finish?
The courses start now and never end! These are completely self-paced online courses - you decide when you start and when you finish. You will receive all content instantly after signing up, and you have lifetime access and can go through the course whenever you’d like.
How long do I have access to the courses?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to the courses for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Do I need to own specific Software / Plugins / Packs?
This page contains a section called "What software is required on my computer?“. It contains the specific info for this product. Make sure you have the mentioned necessary software, packs and plugins installed on your system.
If you're not completely sure, hit us with a quick email.
What if I am unhappy with my order?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 48 hours and we will give you a full refund - due to the digital download nature of the optional sound packs, we can only refund the courses parts. No refund on bulk / pack orders. One refund per person.
Where will I be able to log into my course?
The courses are hosted on another server. Once you've bought a course, you'll be getting a mail saying "Redeem your copy of "Course …"". Follow the "Confirm your account" link in that mail and you will end up on the course-platform. There, you'll need to pick your password and log in. Your profile info will be already prepared for you. You can then always log in here:
If you already have a courses account, the new course will be added to your profile (assuming you buy it using the same email address associated with that account). If you have an account but buy a new course using a different email, get in touch and we will manually add it to your existing account.
There is one way of watching videos offline for example if you are travelling with an iPad and you are not always within reach of a stable internet connection: We have activated the option of MyTeachable accounts on our videos so you can watch videos offline through the “Teachable Online Courses” iOS App.
I already own some courses/packs. Can I upgrade?
Will new products be added to my bundle ?
The bundle is a snapshot including the available courses and packs at the time of your purchase. Future courses / packs will not be automatically included.
What is the difference between the Complete Ableton Producer and the Everything Pack?
We are setting up a new structure of our courses with "the complete Ableton producer".
However, for now, the Everything Pack and the Complete Ableton producer contain the same courses and packs.
Its a step towards trying to make it easier to understand, what exactly you are getting, when you get the Everything pack.
What if I have further questions?
We are available to help you with any questions, get in touch via: firstname.lastname@example.org
What software is required on my computer?
Software needed to follow All Courses:
- Ableton Live 9.7 Standard or higher (+Operator)
- NI Massive 1.3.xx
- Xfer Serum 1.113 (or higher)
- Sylenth1 3.02 (or higher)
- Arturia MINI V3 (3.1.xx or higher - for "Analog" Courses)
Software needed for All Sounds Pack:
✓ Ableton Live 9 Standard or higher, Massive 1.3.xx or higher, Xfer Serum 1.113 or higher, Sylenth1 V3 or higher, Arturia MINI V3 or higher
- ✓ For the largest portion of the templates the minimum setup is Ableton Live 9 Standard + NI Massive 1.3.xx
- ✓ If you run into any CPU issues - we’ve been using 3rd gen intel i7's at around 30% - be sure to use freezing on some VST tracks just in case.
- ✓ Make sure to have the minimum software installed on your system for best use.