Lazer Style - Ableton Template
Lazer style template designed for Ableton Live 9 & Native Instruments Massive 1.3.xx
Specifications (please read first - needed to run this template):
- Template: "Lazer Style" Template Live 9 (simple zipped Ableton Project)
- Software, DAW: Ableton Live 9 Standard
- VSTi Plugins: Massive 1.3.xx
- Ableton Packs (optional, we have a copied .wav of the Strings & Drums in Simpler devices): Orchestral Strings, Latin Percussion, Guitar and Bass
- Info: 45 Audio & Midi tracks
- Hardware: If you run into any CPU issues - we’re using a 3rd generation intel i7 at around 30% here - make sure to use Ableton's freezing function on some Massive tracks.
- Drums: All drum sounds are part of this zipped project.
- License: All rights not expressly granted to the user are reserved. See Licensing Agreement. (Heads up: You may not take the project files as they are and release them (on a record label or something similar) under your name.)
Also available: "Song Kit" version - including MIDIs, Samples and Presets of this template ready to use in other DAWs such as Logic Pro, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Cubase. Select it from dropdown menu above.
Screenshot 1: Drums:
Screenshot 2: Instruments:
What people say:
@prodmusiclive Whoa ~ your courses are the best investment I've made in some time !! Game on.— Micheal Beaulieu (@michealbphoto) October 11, 2017
Big shout out to @prodmusiclive for their ridiculously good tutorials on learning how to produce! You made it seem so much easier :')
— Raheem D (@RaheemDTV) 29. September 2016
@prodmusiclive The stephan bodzin & adriatique videos (sound design) is AMAZING!! More of these series please!!!!!— Rafael C. V. (@Rafaelcv88) September 5, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions:
After your purchase you will receive an email with your personal download link - it will be sent to the email you use for the purchase. Check your spam folder if you don’t see the email, and if you have any issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you have the mentioned necessary software, packs and plugins installed on your system.
Don't worry, you don’t need to have a Paypal account to purchase any of our courses / products. You can also simply use your credit card. For some transactions, we process payments through Paypal’s site, without the need of actually having an account there. If your having trouble with Paypal try using a different internet browser or device/computer. Email email@example.com for any questions regarding this.
By scrolling up, you’ll find a section called "Read first: Description & Specifications“. It contains the specific info for this product. Make sure you have the mentioned necessary software, packs and plugins installed on your system.
We are available to help you with any questions, get in touch via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes absolutely. It’s always the best value (better than bulking up single orders in your cart).
This is not possible. All rights not expressly granted to the user are reserved. See our Licensing Agreement for further info.