Future Bass Flumed Style - Ableton Template
Read first: Description & Specifications
- Template: Future Bass Flumed You Style (zipped Ableton Live 9 .als project)
- Versions: Ableton Live 9 & MASSIVE // Ableton Live 9 + SERUM (both versions in your download)
- Software, DAW: Ableton Live 9 Standard
- Ableton Packs: (optional)
- VSTi Plugins: Serum version: Xfer SERUM 1.103 (or higher) // Massive version: MASSIVE 1.3.00 (or higher)
- Process: After your purchase you will receive an email with your personal download link (within a few minutes). Make sure you have the mentioned necessary software, packs and plugins installed on your system.
- Info: 65+ Audio & Midi tracks
- Samples: All drum, vocal and fx samples are part of this zipped project.
- CPU: we used an Intel I7 4th generation quad-core. You might have to freeze a couple of tracks if you're working with a lower CPU. The MASSIVE version requires a lot less CPU. With the SERUM version you might have to freeze a couple of tracks.
- License: All rights not expressly granted to the user are reserved. See Licensing Agreement.
- Check our FAQ for "missing file" problems. If you run into any further problems or have suggestions on existing or future tutorials, please get in touch via Facebook or email.
Ableton Live Template flume, future bass stems ableton serum, .als file download, free lorde flume tennis court .als midi files download, ableton disclosure you and me flume remix serum project file alp free download, massive vst chillstep flume tennis court synth presets, chilltrap free download, flume future bass zipped ableton file
What people say:
@prodmusiclive Whoa ~ your courses are the best investment I've made in some time !! Game on.— Micheal Beaulieu (@michealbphoto) October 11, 2017
Big shout out to @prodmusiclive for their ridiculously good tutorials on learning how to produce! You made it seem so much easier :')
— Raheem D (@RaheemDTV) 29. September 2016
@prodmusiclive The stephan bodzin & adriatique videos (sound design) is AMAZING!! More of these series please!!!!!— Rafael C. V. (@Rafaelcv88) September 5, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions:
After your purchase you will receive an email with your personal download link - it will be sent to the email you use for the purchase. Check your spam folder if you don’t see the email, and if you have any issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you have the mentioned necessary software, packs and plugins installed on your system.
Don't worry, you don’t need to have a Paypal account to purchase any of our courses / products. You can also simply use your credit card. For some transactions, we process payments through Paypal’s site, without the need of actually having an account there. If your having trouble with Paypal try using a different internet browser or device/computer. Email email@example.com for any questions regarding this.
By scrolling up, you’ll find a section called "Read first: Description & Specifications“. It contains the specific info for this product. Make sure you have the mentioned necessary software, packs and plugins installed on your system.
We are available to help you with any questions, get in touch via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes absolutely. It’s always the best value (better than bulking up single orders in your cart).
This is not possible. All rights not expressly granted to the user are reserved. See our Licensing Agreement for further info.