(E-Book) Beginner’s Guide to Ableton & Serum - Making a Beat from Start to Finish
- Full guide to making a track from scratch for absolute beginners.
- This e-book is for you if you're for the first time in Ableton and you'd like to learn the process of making music from beginning to end.
- Practical guide with sound examples for each part
- The guide can be viewed as an in-depth youtube tutorial in written form.
- Contents: 1) Bassline (and quick program overview), 2) Kick, 3) Main Synth, 4) Hihat, 5) Pluck, 6) Toms, 7) Mixing, 8) Mastering
- First Edition 48 Pages
- Format: PDF
Track being produced (result of the guide)
Ableton 9 Live for beginners guide, Music Production, Producing Beats with Ableton Lesson, Serum Sound Design for beginners
What people say:
@prodmusiclive Whoa ~ your courses are the best investment I've made in some time !! Game on.— Micheal Beaulieu (@michealbphoto) October 11, 2017
Big shout out to @prodmusiclive for their ridiculously good tutorials on learning how to produce! You made it seem so much easier :')
— Raheem D (@RaheemDTV) 29. September 2016