SERUM Presets FULL Pack (save 20%)
This pack contains all PML Serum Preset packs.
- SERUM Full Preset Pack for Xfer Serum 1.113 (and higher).
- More than 350 expertly crafted presets.
- Save valuable time during your creative process, focus on the production of your track
- Also included MIDI versions, if any
- SAVE at least 20% on the single price
- For upgrades / cross-grades get in touch via mail.
- Pack: Serum Full Preset Pack (zipped file)
- Inside: Serum sounds we created while working on several deep house, future bass, tropical house, future house, electronica tracks and chillstep tracks. The .zip file contains over 350 powerful presets expertly crafted for Serum (worked them on a 1.113.+). They will help you jump-start your production process. Check out the MIDI and template versions, they will help you understand how to get those presets into action. There many signature sound inside, inspired by artists like Flume, Matoma, What So Not, Odesza, Garrix and many more.
- 75+ Future Bass Presets
- 75+ Beach Styles Presets
- 80+ Tropical Presets
- 75+ Future Bass 2 Presets
- 40+ Future Chill Presets
- 100+ MIDI files included
- Free bonus: 2 Ableton Projects included
What people say:
@prodmusiclive I just want to thank you for your Harmony & Chord course. Just started and I am understanding music so much better!— Lorenzo Hernandez (@Noobdewd) December 1, 2016
@prodmusiclive Your course on Harmony and Chord progressions is what I've always needed to get into musical theory. Thanks guys!— C. Alexandre (@AlexandreCoin) November 29, 2016
Big shout out to @prodmusiclive for their ridiculously good tutorials on learning how to produce! You made it seem so much easier :')
— Raheem D (@RaheemDTV) 29. September 2016
Hey, really follow @prodmusiclive and check out their videos, so awsome to learn. Im proud of producers like that, teaching so much. GREAT!!
— M!KE (@mikii95) 20. Juli 2015
@prodmusiclive The stephan bodzin & adriatique videos (sound design) is AMAZING!! More of these series please!!!!!— Rafael C. V. (@Rafaelcv88) September 5, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions:
After your purchase you will receive an email with your personal download link - it will be sent to the email you use for the purchase. Check your spam folder if you don’t see the email, and if you have any issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you have the mentioned necessary software, packs and plugins installed on your system.
Don't worry, you don’t need to have a Paypal account to purchase any of our courses / products. You can also simply use your credit card. For some transactions, we process payments through Paypal’s site, without the need of actually having an account there. If your having trouble with Paypal try using a different internet browser or device/computer. Email email@example.com for any questions regarding this.
By scrolling up, you’ll find a section called "Read first: Description & Specifications“. It contains the specific info for this product. Make sure you have the mentioned necessary software, packs and/or plugins installed on your system.
We are available to help you with any questions, get in touch via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes absolutely. It’s always the best value (better than bulking up single orders in your cart).