SAVE 61% €77,00 €197,00
One payment. Money Back Guarantee.
Academy Bundle - Electronic Music Production in Ableton
- 60+ Professional Production Products
- Instant Lifetime Access
- 5 day Money Back Guarantee
- Royalty Free Samples, Loops and Midi
SAVE 40% €147,00 €247,00
One payment. Money Back Guarantee.
Join more than 40,000 students and improve daily
Hear what the community says about PML
We are very happy and don’t take it for granted to have such a great community spread across all these different channels. We love how you guys help each other out, review tracks and release killer tracks. Let’s hear from some of you.
Johannes Menzel - Techno Producer from Berlin Germany His song "Retaliate" got played by no one else than AMELIE LENS, UMEK, and many other top Techno DJs right now.
"When I heard the samples from the Deep Premium Pack II back in the day I was instantly hooked and knew I have never heard better sounding and better fitting drum samples for the sound I wanted to do, but could not quite get together. After I bought the first samples I fell in love with some synth presets, before I took all classes on sound design to make my own sounds. In the meantime we started cooperating and I have access to all sounds and samples (which is great), but I also contribute a lot of templates and samples myself. I am very happy for the opportunity to present my sounds to the big PML community and hope everybody out there now feel about my packs how I once felt."
“Hope you are doing well. I just finished your intro course on PML and the lesson was just great. I spent over 1000€ about 2 years ago at “XXX” and I came out with nothing. With 50€ that I paid for the course on PML I have 2 finished tracks within 2 days, something I have been trying to do for years. Thank you!”
“For anyone wondering if buying the full PML package is worth it.. It is!! Incredible. You guys are the best. Thanks!”
“Bought the full bundle. Never bought anything before, but decided to widen/deepen my Ableton horizons, especially in more melodic techno styles. The courses are really STEP BY STEP. Looked everywhere to get me started in this genre: only PML offers it. I’m not being sponsored or anything: it’s worth every dollar as inspiration (and “Savoir faire”) is paramount.”
What Pros Say About Us
“It's getting so much easier the last years because there are so many videos on Youtube to help you get started! Also channels like Production Music Live post some cool tips and tricks!”
- Amelie Lens
Belgian DJ and Record Producer when asked what she recommends for learning Ableton live on Instagram
“There are so many inspirational ready to use sounds in there, that I am sure it is going to be useful to most electronic music producers!”
- Jonas Saalbach
Producer (Radikon) said about the Deep & Tech House Songstarters Suite
"The Kicks & Ambiences of this pack are amazing. You can create your main loop within minutes. Good job!"
- Oscar L
Producer / DJ (Suara, Toolroom) said about PML's Weska Sample Pack
“When I produce a new track I spend hours recording little fillers and organic grooves or phrases that make a song unique. With Organica you have a professionally recorded and great sounding library of natural sounds at your fingertips.”
- Felix Raphael
Producer & Live Act (Stil vor Talent, YION) said about our Organica Production Suite
“I regularly recommend PML to my audience. The quality and affordability of their courses is pretty hard to beat!”
Tutor / Ableton Certified Trainer
“I have been an underground Techno Girl forever, but of course I love to work with high quality samples & sounds to get better results quicker. PML stuff definitely helps!”
- Stine Benz
DJ / Producer @stinebenz
“If you want to learn how to make a track in the style of my song ‘Vale’, then check out the course on Production Music Live. They explained everything using only Ableton Live and it’s really, really interesting. Go check it out!”
- Ben Böhmer
Berlin based producer & live act. @benbohmermusic
“The courses, presets and samples from PML got my music to a whole new level. Always very inspiring and ready to use. Cheers mates!”
- Eddy Barbour
Producer / Surfer
“When I heard the samples from the Deep Premium Pack II back in the day I was instantly hooked and knew I have never heard better sounding and better fitting drum samples for the sound I wanted to do.”
- Johannes Menzel
Techno Producer from Berlin Germany His song "Retaliate" got played by no one else than AMELIE LENS, UMEK, and many other top Techno DJs right now. @johannes.berlin
"I had not only fun, but also good results working with Weska's Pack. Definitely check it out!"
- Bart Skils
Producer / DJ (Drumcode) said about PML's Weska Sample Pack
Courses and sounds are yours forever. Learn at your own pace with no time limits!
Samples and Loops are always royalty free. You can use them in your professional and person projects.
Money Back Guaranteed
If you’re not satisfied, get in touch within 5 days and we will offer a full refund.
Downloads and Offline
You will be sent a download link for your files, sounds and presets. Courses can be viewed offline through the Teachable app.
Online Courses + Sound Packs
ABLETON BEGINNERS CLASS
Become a Professional Ableton Producer. Get Instant lifetime access to all included courses and sound packs. One-time-payment. Watch, re-watch at your own speed, whenever you have the time.
⭐️30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Cut years off your learning curve
Make Music your first language
Get an intensive deep dive into one of the best music production tools out there! After this class you can finally focus on making music, because you know Ableton inside out. We share all our knowledge - so you will be familiar with the techniques professional producers use.
Francois, releasing artist for more than 20 years and founder of PML, teaches you everything you need to know to make music in Ableton Live.
In 83 lessons your beginner’s questions get answered in great detail. Learn at your own pace and whenever you want!
You get instant & full lifetime access to all courses and sounds with a risk-free 5 day refund period. Secure & easy!
All you need to make great tracks
Tap into our knowledge & Use the sounds we use
This class is your one and only stop to learn professional music production in Ableton Live. Our tutors and producers share everything they know and every sound they build. So you can focus on getting ideas out of your head and on to Spotify.
Hands on Ableton
We will explain the whole interface in great detail: every knob, every function, every effect and everything else you need to know to produce your own tracks now! Nothing will be left untouched or unexplained.
Tools & Functions
Learn what each Ableton tool does and how you can customise it for your individual needs. Ableton is extremely adaptive, so you can set up a workflow that feels natural. We show you how!
Ableton comes with a huge selection of built-in stock effects. PML tutor Attila shows you the 18 most important and useful audio & midi FX - what they do, when you use them and the best settings to start.
From Start to Finish: 2 Full Online Courses
From Start to Finish
We start with an empty project and show you all steps in great detail so you truly understand what you need to do to produce your own track. We cover all topics from music theory, sound design, arranging your ideas to complete tracks and achieving pro sound.
You will get instant access to the project file of the EXACT track we are producing together. That way you can follow along step by step not only in the video lesson, but on your laptop. Tip: use the project file as a ready mixed and mastered starting point for your first song!
You get instant access to every video at once and can pause or rewatch every single lesson to learn at your own speed - as often as you want. The questionnaires will help you secure your learnings, so you know when you are ready to move on.
The Track We Produce Start to Finish in Albeton Live 11
The Track We Produce in Start to Finish with Serum
Mixing and Mastering
Our mixing engineer Guido from CatandBeats/Amsterdam will show you the whole process of professionally mixing a track - from opening the project to preparing it for mastering. More crispiness or more low end? This part of the class explains all best practice tools and techniques.
Learn to Listen
The process of mixing and mastering is closely connected with an engineers abilities to listen and eventually “feel” a song. But everybody can learn to do it! We show you techniques to listen to the right elements, use the right tools to achieve the right sound - every time!
Mastering is not only about making a track louder - but it is very important to achieve competitive levels for your tracks. Guido shows you effective compressor settings, EQing techniques and many little tricks from mixing thousands of tracks. Make your tracks sound professional!
Bonus: Samples, Racks & Project Files
Premium Sample Collection
Over the years we have designed countless one shot samples and loops that just work. You get the perfect collection of our best samples and loops to sound great instantly. No wasting time looking for the right sounds - you got them right here!
Racks & Instruments
We created beginner friendly drum racks with matching samples already loaded in, so you get a big head start! Ableton certified trainer ELPHNT’s best Ableton only FX & instrument racks are also included to give you access to professional tools, without having to buy expensive plugins.
With the help of this E-Book you find out what you really need to start making music - and even more important what you don’t need! It gives you info and hints what you want to look out for and what a perfectly adaptive system to start looks like.
Preview some of the Sounds Included in this Course
Get Started here and now!
Improve your skills in 83 online sessions - with project files, questionnaires and lifetime access. This class is designed to not only bring you up to speed, but to level you up drastically as a producer.
Hands on Ableton
In this first part of the PML Ableton Beginner’s Class you will get familiar with Ableton Live. We will explain the whole interface in great detail. Ableton will become your second home and you can focus on what you really want to do - making music!
- 01 First Overview (3:32) Free Preview
- 02 Preferences (3:09)
- 03 The Browser (8:22)
- 04 Loading Audio Files (2:01)
- 05 Session View (6:54) Free Preview
- 06 Session To Arrangement (2:43) Free Preview
- 07 The Arrangement View (4:43)
- 08 Midi Tracks & Midi Clips (3:58)
- 09 Loading an Instrument (8:23)
- 10 The Mixer Section (6:12)
- 11 Faders and Controls (5:04)
- 12 Audio Effects (6:51)
- 13 Midi Effects (4:05)
- 14 Midi Clips (8:19)
- 15 Loop Pan (4:37)
- 16 The Master Channel (6:17)
From Start to Finish: Ableton Live 11
Full Ableton Live Intro - How to Produce a Deep House Track Step by Step. Tutorial Series explaining Everything for Beginners. Includes Free Project File Download.
- I - Absolute Basics: What's needed to produce music (1:41)
- II - Downloading The Files + Setup (1:37)
- III - Our Production Process in this Course (1:45)
- IV - Basics of the Interface and Settings (6:28)
- 1.1 - Chords - Getting started in the Session View (6:59)
- 1.2 - Chords - Writing Chords in the Piano Roll (10:50)
- 1.3 - Chords - Creating the Sound in Wavetable and adding Audio Effects (8:48)
- 2 - Piano Sound, Midi editing (12:09)
- 3 - Pluck Notes (14:26)
- 4 - Kick Drum (8:09)
- 5 - Pluck Sound Design with Wavetable (12:43)
- 6 - Basic Bass with Wavetable (11:58)
- 7 - Sidechain (5:03)
- 8 - Editing the Pluck Pattern (Velocity, Filter) (9:44)
- 9.1 - Pad Swell Part 1 (7:40)
- 9.2 - Pad Swell Part 2 (16:22)
- 10 - Simple Clap (5:20)
- 11 - Hihat Offbeat (4:32)
- 12 - 16ths Hihat (13:25)
- 13 - Field Recording (4:06)
- 14 - Deep Clap (12:07)
- 15 - From Session View to Arrangement View (13:23)
- 16 - Deep Pluck (15:37)
- 17.1 - Basics of Song Arrangement (2:18)
- 17.2 - Arrangement Part 1 (Session A) (10:15)
- 17.3 - Arrangement Part 1 (Session B) (10:19)
- 18 - Transposing the Track (14:09)
- 19.1 - Arrangement Part 2 (Session A) (12:13)
- 19.2 - Arrangement Part 2 (Session B) (10:59)
- 20.1 - Arrangement Part 3 (Session A) (12:29)
- 20.2 - Arrangement Part 3 (Session B) (7:20)
- 21.1 - Adding Ear Candy and Return Channels (Session A) (14:00)
- 21.2 - Adding Ear Candy and Return Channels (Session B) (13:58)
- 22.1 Mixing: Basics (4:20) Free Preview
- 22.2 - Mixing Session: Cleaning & Balance (Session A) (12:44)
- 22.3 - Mixing Session: Cleaning & Balance (Session B) (12:59)
- 23.1 Mastering: Basics (1:57)
- 23.2 - Mastering Session (11:35)
- 24 - Playing the Final Product (3:10)
Ableton Audio & MIDI Effects
PML tutor Attila explains all important Ableton stock plugins in detail. He shows you what they do, what the best settings are and how they can be used creatively - all within Ableton and without having to buy anything else!
- Auto Filter (11:22) Free Preview
- Auto Pan (7:28)
- Chorus (6:18)
- Drum Buss (9:28) Free Preview
- Frequency Shifter (8:02)
- Multiband Dynamics (16:28)
- Overdrive (4:58)
- Pedal (5:14)
- Saturator (6:36)
- Spectrum (3:20)
- Utility (5:28)
- Vocoder (15:01)
- Vinyl Distortion (6:17)
Learn Ableton Session View
You will learn everything about clips, scenes, loops and eventually recording your ideas to full tracks into the Arrangement View.
- The History of Ableton (3:54)
- Quick Talk: Session View vs. Arrangement View (4:27)
- Tracks in Session View vs. Tracks in the Arrangement View (8:41)
- What are Clips? (3:40) Free Preview
- What are Clip Envelopes? (8:17)
- Linked vs. Unlinked Envelopes (12:08)
- Clips in the Session View (9:10)
- Launch Quantization (5:09)
- Recording MIDI Clips (18:49)
- New Follow Action Features (9:26)
- Recording into Arrangement View - Live Jam Session (16:27)
From Start to Finish: Serum
We will guide you through the whole process of producing a professional sounding track - from a blank project to a finished master. You can pause and rewatch every single lesson and learn at your own speed as often as you want.
- 01 - Let's Start (12:29)
- 02 - Adding Drums (15:40)
- 03 - Hat Loop & Kick (13:16)
- 04 - MIDI Notes & Clip Editing (11:24)
- 05 - Tweaking the Offhat (11:22)
- 06 - Adding 16th Hihats (7:04)Free Preview
- 07 - The Chord Progression (12:49)Free Preview
- 08 - Chords & Voicing (18:34)
- 09 - Loading Serum (9:58)
- 10 - Managing Presets (8:24)
- 11 - Writing the Bass Progression (15:00)Free Preview
- 12 - The Arrangement View (30:00)
- 13 - The Background Pad (15:46)
- 14 - The Pluck (11:15)
- 15 - Swell Pad (10:56)
- 16 - Starting to Arrange (17:06)
- 17 - The Full Arrangement (11:18)
- 18 - Adding Drums and Fills (15:50)
- 19 - Chords & Strings (24:03)
- 20 - Fine Tuning the Automations (23:14)
- 21 - Arpeggios (11:03)
- 22 - Mixing (24:11)
- 23 - Mastering (11:27)
Mixing & Mastering
Guido from CatandBeats in Amsterdam will teach you how to listen to the right elements and frequencies, which tools and FX to use and how to polish your track to radio or club quality.
- 01 - What is Mixing (3:52)
- 02 - The SPL trick (7:14)
- 03 - Setting up your project file (7:42)
- 04 - Setting up a new balance with just volume (6:44)
- 05 - Mixing with EQ (4:05) Free Preview
- 06 - The concept of an EQ (4:42) Free Preview
- 07 - Eqing the clap (6:03)
- 08 - Layering the hi hats and panning (8:10)
- 09 - Sidechaining, Warping and Tking Notes (3:40)
- 10 - Mixing with Reverb (10:36) Free Preview
- 11 - Depth and Delay (6:48)
- 12 - Distortion and Amps (4:58) Free Preview
- 13 - Adding Saturation (7:23)
- 14 - Music lives in the mids.mp4 (2:32)
- 15 - Splitting the bass up (4:29)
- 16 - Last little bass trick (7:45)
- 17 - Which melodic part to start mixing in.mp4 (4:17)
- 18 - FX throwing a filtered pad (5:13)
- 19 - The Pluck (8:28)
- 20 - The Arp (9:14)
- 21 - Mixing Pads (8:45)
- 22 - creative lead FX (8:00)
- 23 - Melodics - Creative fx lead 2 (10:37)
- 24 - What is Compression (6:16)
- 25 - More common settings (4:46)
- 26 - Drumbus Compression (9:19)
- 27 - Controlling the melodics (4:11)
- 28 - Making a to do list (8:57)
- 29 - Automating problems (9:22)
- 30 - Fixing Breaks (11:34)
- 31 - Fixing one more break (5:27)
Join 10,000+ Students
FAQs and Requirements
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the courses?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to the courses for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What type of audio files are the samples?
24bit 44.1K WAV Files
What if I am unhappy with my order?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 48 hours and we will give you a full refund - due to the digital download nature of the optional sound packs, we can only refund the courses parts. No refund on bulk / pack orders. One refund per person.
How do I access course files, if any are included?
If you're getting the basic course option, a download link will be provided above or below the video of the first or second lecture of the course (usually named 'Setup & Downloads'). In case you're getting the course with one of the pack options, the additional packs will be delivered to you via email.
Where will I be able to log into my course?
The courses are hosted on another server. Once you've bought a course, you'll be getting a mail saying "Redeem your copy of "Course …"". Follow the "Confirm your account" link in that mail and you will end up on the course-platform. There, you'll need to pick your password and log in. Your profile info will be already prepared for you. You can then always log in here:
If you already have a courses account, the new course will be added to your profile (assuming you buy it using the same email address associated with that account). If you have an account but buy a new course using a different email, get in touch and we will manually add it to your existing account.
There is one way of watching videos offline for example if you are travelling with an iPad and you are not always within reach of a stable internet connection: We have activated the option of MyTeachable accounts on our videos so you can watch videos offline through the “Teachable Online Courses” iOS App.
I already own some courses/packs. Can I upgrade?
You already bought some courses / packs and want to upgrade? Get in touch for your custom offer!
Will future courses be automatically added to my bundle?
The bundle is a snapshot including the available courses and packs at the time of your purchase. Future courses / packs will not be automatically included.
Is this a subscription to future products?
No. This is a one time payment for the courses/packs currently included in the bundle
What if I have further questions?
We are available to help you with any questions, get in touch via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ableton Live Standard 11.1 or Higher